Job title of open position
HR Business Partner
£70 - £90K + benefits (bonus, pension, private medical insurance, travel insurance, gym membership contribution)
Terms of employment
Full time/permanent (Flexible working a possibility)
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and organised HR Business Partner to join our leadership team to help drive the continued growth of the company. You will be responsible for setting and implementing the HR strategy in line with the overall company objectives plus all other aspects of the HR function. You will also be key in defining and maintaining the Jarmany culture within the organisation.
We are looking for a real people person, somebody with the strength of their own convictions and somebody who has a commercial outlook and doesn’t shirk away from a range of responsibilities.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Define and implement the HR strategy to support the overall strategic direction of Jarmany
- Lead on amendments to employment contracts and HR policies including probation periods, maternity leave, paternity leave, performance reviews, amendments to salary, and applications for flexible working as necessary.
- Ensure job descriptions are accurate and compliant and that the annual review process is completed in accordance with the Employee Handbook.
- Manage the training and development needs and co-ordination for the organisation.
- Manage and implement the internal Graduate Scheme
- Manage and implement our internal Talent Management process
- Oversee the recruitment process for all teams as needed from application, assessment, onboarding and induction/leavers
- Oversee the monthly process for payroll, pensions and PAYE submissions in liaison with external bookkeeper
- Manage leave entitlements across the organisation including sickness, annual leave, maternity/shared parental leave and unpaid leave.
- Manage staff benefits including pensions, childcare vouchers, private medical insurance, travel insurance, gym membership contribution and ensure the correct administration of these.
- Ensure HR records comply with GDPR data protection regulations.
Skills and experience
- Over 10 years’ experience of managing HR procedures.
- Relevant CIPD qualification (or working towards one)
- Experience working with SMEs
- Experience managing HR budgets
- Be highly organised and adept at planning to meet deadlines
- Be able to work well under pressure with competing priorities
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and be numerate with strong attention to detail
- Solid all-round IT experience is essential. Highly experienced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Be articulate and persuasive whilst remaining tactful and diplomatic
How to apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates that can start immediately