Job title of open position
£22k rising to £30k after completion of 18 month graduate scheme + benefits (pension, healthcare, gym)
Terms of employment
About the role
As a Technical Analyst for Jarmany, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help harness and analyse data, while receiving continuous support and training from a Senior Analyst and support teams.
You’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities, and to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and platforms. Your role will be varied, flexible and you’ll develop a wide range of technical and support skills to help you work more effectively.
As part of this role you will be enrolled in our Graduate Scheme which will support you through the first 18 months of your time at Jarmany. The scheme will provide you with a structured program to guide your learning and provide you with regular reviews.
At Jarmany, things are a little different because we’re an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed. You’ll get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility. You’ll also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and become part of our collaborative community.
Technical skills developed on the job
- Commercial experience of working with SQL Server (scripting & database administration)
- Experience in troubleshooting and understanding existing database systems, performance tuning and optimisation
- Understanding of ETL, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Designing/implementing data cubes using SSAS
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure cloud administration
- Web & application development using C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View
- Front-end data visualisation development using tools such as Excel, Qlik Sense, Tableau etc.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis in R & Python
- Strong academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team
Qualification and experience
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Commercial/Internship experience preferred but not essential
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS / 120 New UCAS points
How to apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be invited to a graduate assessment day